I am an Assistant Professor at Kelley School of Business, Indiana University. My research interests lie in online marketplace design and operations. My current work focuses on information design and growth in two-sided marketplaces. I received my Ph.D. in Operations Management at Robert H. Smith School of Business, University of Maryland, co-advised by Wedad J. Elmaghraby and Kostas Bimpikis (Stanford).
1. “Information Provision in Two-Sided Platforms: Optimizing for Supply,” with K. Bimpikis and Y. Papanastasiou. Under review at Management Science. [SSRN]
2. “Managing Market Thickness in Online Business-to-Business Markets,” with K. Bimpikis, W. J. Elmaghraby, and K. Moon. Forthcoming at Management Science. [SSRN]
- 1st Place, 2017 IBM Service Science Best Student Paper Award
- Finalist, 2018 POMS SC College Best Student Paper Competition
- Selected for presentation at 2017 Wharton Empirical OM Workshop
- Media coverage: How retailers can make more money in online auctions. Phys.Org
1. “Accelerating the Adoption of Bundled Payment Reimbursement Systems: A Data-Driven Approach Utilizing Claims Data,” with M. Bjarnadóttir, R. Proaño, D. Anderson, and R. Konrad. IISE Transactions on Healthcare Systems Engineering (2018), 8(1), pp.22-34. [Link]